Monday, October 8, 2007

My last holiday


Last holiday i went to the Holy Land, Egypt and Israel. 
Although Israel and Gaza was having a war, but really, it was safe. I had a very great vacation and experienced so many new incredible and terrifying things there.

So let me tell you my whole journey,

When the first time I arrived at the Cairo International Airport, I was really tired and felt annoyed with some of the citizen there. They were really impolite and impatient. They couldn’t even queue orderly.
It was really hot there, almost 35oc and dusty. Sadly, I didn’t really like the food, especially the local food, because all of them were tasteless and strange for me. But still, I enjoyed my vacation.  One of my favorite places in Egypt was the Pyramid. There were many camels around the Pyramid. We were so happy and took so many pictures there. We also went to many churches there, each of the church has its own characteristic but all of them were very huge and nice.

After 4 days at Cairo, we moved to Israel. Israel was really hot, until 42oc. we spent our last 7 days going to churches and many other places. We also went to the dead sea and had so much fun there. Everything in Israel was better than in Egypt, especially the food.

There’s also something that I want to tell you when I was in the Ratapan Wall. Crazy thing happened when my family and I were taking a picture. We heard the sound of a shot twice but we thought that it was only a firework. Then, One of the lady in the same tour as mine was running with her hands on the top of her head and shouting. She said that there was a person that will be shot by a police. I thought that she was joking but suddenly there were so many polices came. Then the sound of a gun was being heard again. So we decided to go back to the bus and went to the hotel but suddenly the exit door was closed. So we had to wait for almost half an hour there until we could go back to the bus. I was really scared that time but thanks God we were all safe :)

And the last thing that I am really grateful with and also the most valuable thing in my life is being baptism in the Jordan river.

Thanks God for the beautiful journey although my skin becomes darker now loll. 



No comments:

Post a Comment