Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Click

Do you know Click?
Click is a 2006 American comedy drama film directed by Frank Coraci, written by Steve Koren and Mark O'Keefe, and produced by Adam Sandler, who also starred in the lead role.
The film was released in the United States on June 23, 2006. It was distributed by Columbia Pictures.
This film is so funny and interesting =))
It can make you laugh so loud =))
I think this film named Click because in the story, the main character has a remote control and he keep clicking the remote control to go to the future / the past.
And yess... You should watch this film ;)

1 comment:

  1. your study tour very interesting for me.and your study tour is useful for me.and your study tour is give me a meaning for my life.and i must do it in my life.

    ReplyDelete